Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's beginning to look a little like Christmas

There is white stuff on the ground!! It's not snow, but it will do. We had a lot of sleet come down yesterday. It is all frozen now. I thought, "Oh, I'll shovel the driveway so it's safe to walk on." Quickly did I learn that that stuff don't shovel up.

We accumulated 1 1/2 inches of "ice sheet" on the driveway. You could skate on that thing! The leaves on my plants have a nice ice glaze that I hope they survive.



While I was out side, I realized that I LOVE the cold. I love the dry chill that hits your nose and cheeks while the rest of you is bundled up all nice and cozy. I would much rather be in a snow storm than a heat spell.

I was watching Jon and Kate Plus 8 last night. They were skiing in Park City. Oh, it made me want to get out in the cold white stuff and frolick. So, Let it Snow!

No comments: