I love good music. We recieved this when Brady was born. It's a wonderful collection of Primary songs set to soft and soothing lullaby essence.I do not doubt the words of the songs are true. I especially get goosebumps when I listen to "I am like a star"
I am like a star shining brightly
Smiling for the whole world to see
I can do and say happy things each day
For I know Heavenly Father loves me
And when I listen to "I feel my savior's love", again I really feel His love.
Sweet peace it brings to me to know that I am a Child of God, that He loves me and has given me parents, teachers, my husband and a living Prophet to help me find my way back home with Him.
The same record company has produced two other albums for bedtime, Baby Mine (which has classic songs on it, not necessarily LDS songs) and Mary's Lullaby: Christmas Songs for Bedtime with the classic carols and one of my favorite older hymns, "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing." The creators wife (whose blog I stumbled onto) said they are avaliable at Wal-Mart and Deseret Book (and other LDS book stores). It's a good thing we have lots of Wal-Marts here.


1 comment:
My favorite primary song is "My Heavenly Father Loves Me"
I remember loving this song from the time I was in primary. The words are so simple and such a good reminder to look at the simple things that our Heavenly Father has given us.
I think there is wisdom in looking at things simply.
Post a Comment