Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Look what I found!

Here are some awesome deals I may have to pass up, but you might not!!


$30.00!! Regularly $59.99
If I had the cash to get it, I so would. I love a good deal!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
$30.00!! Regularly $54.99
I already have the DVDs, although my covers are the old style. Any collector would have to have both types. I AM tempted, but I'll have to pass. The CD isn't all the songs from the DVDs, but a collection of songs. Now that I don't have. Still, I must pass.
.
.

$32.50! Regularly $64.99
I have this one too. You can get your little one started on Signing for 50% off! That's an AWESOME deal. I wish it were around when I started.
.
.
.

Lastly, but not leastly (yeah, I know that's not a word),
Get an 8x8 memory book for only $39.99, you're saving $10.
These will make great Mother's Day (May 10), Father's Day (June 21) or Grandparent's Day (September 13 for those of you who may need a little more time.) You have to purchase the credit by April 30th and have a while thereafter to work on and complete your project.
So go out there and spend money, but feel better cuz you didn't spend as much as you could! (Just don't go into debt over it, that'd just be silly.)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

What great deals on most of the things... However you can usually find the photobooks for M U C H cheaper at snapfish or york photo.

Carl and Steph said...

It's true the other sites are less expensive. However, with Heritage Makers you've got all your stickers and embellishments at your fingertips. Also, you can completely customize the whole book, you're not stuck to what they layout has. So, if you've got the time and creative know how (and some extra cash lying around) Heritage Makers is great for making your one of a kind photobooks. The others will do just fine if you don't want/need to get too creative or don't have the bucks lying around.

Carl and Steph said...

I almost forgot! You could make a totally customized deck of hand and foot cards. Many more options than just your deck of face cards.