We hope you will enjoy looking a bit in to our lives while we are away. We will show you our successes and mishaps, among other things...and don't forget to look at all the cute pictures!!
To Devious Planner.Abigail had her 2 week appointment today. She is back to birthweight. YEA!! She eats, sleeps and sometimes poops. She already likes to watch her brother and his crazy antics. She's also a social girl. She doesn't want to be in her bed while something important, like breakfast, is going on. I am in love with her curls! I pray that they will stick around. Even if they don't, we'll still keep her.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, those curls are ADORABLE! She's beautiful =)
Thanks for your comment! I hadn't thought about those bed seperater thingys...that's actually a good idea!
Also, is that book a library book by chance? I want to read it! I have time...lots of time...=)
Look at all that dark hair! I like the devious planner picture.
Dark, curly haired girls have locked up a little corner of my heart (too bad Leah lost her's- I'll keep my fingers crossed that Abby keeps her's).
Life looks good for you guys. Congratulations again.
Congrats! She's BEAUTIFUL! Brady is looking pretty cute too. What a cute family!
Post a Comment