So much beautiful curly hair!! Oh my goodness, she's adorable. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't wait to hear the birth story =)
cute. I love her name. I guess she wanted to be at her baby shower! I hope you're all doing well and congrats!
Yeah, congrats! I think she already looks like Carl! I can't wait to hear the birth story! Enjoy your time with her!
Congrats!!! What a cute family! Also cant wait to hear how the birth went. And more pictures soon I hope!
I've been dying for this post ever since Matt told me.Congratulations! What a perfect sized baby. Good luck with everything. Hope you're all feeling well!
I'm glad she's here! I love all the hair and I love the name.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So much beautiful curly hair!! Oh my goodness, she's adorable. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't wait to hear the birth story =)
cute. I love her name. I guess she wanted to be at her baby shower! I hope you're all doing well and congrats!
Yeah, congrats! I think she already looks like Carl! I can't wait to hear the birth story! Enjoy your time with her!
Congrats!!! What a cute family! Also cant wait to hear how the birth went. And more pictures soon I hope!
I've been dying for this post ever since Matt told me.
Congratulations! What a perfect sized baby. Good luck with everything. Hope you're all feeling well!
I'm glad she's here! I love all the hair and I love the name.
Post a Comment