
We all had great fun Christmas Day! Carl and I sauntered upstairs around 8:30 A.M.. Dave was making crepes for breakfast.

The girls had already dug into their stockings that Santa filled. They were ready to get the present opening going! Presents from Santa came first. Carl got a shirt that says "Drop it like it's hot," which is one of the first thing he will teach baby to say.

I got a nice hair straightener, which I use for flipping the ends.

Even baby boy got a present, an outfit that says "Shhh...I'm watching the game with Dad!" How appropriate. It's Carl's most favorite gift. It was a good Christmas. I was kinda lonely with this being the VERY first Christmas away from my family.

The cats also liked the toys they got. Symion especially loves this hedgehog toy.

We missed all our friends and family very much! We hope everyone had a happy Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment