Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tour De Casa

The much anticipated, great with sweat equity photo tour of our home. Come back soon as we hope to add some nice virtual tour music*.



*Sorry to disappoint, but I am not able to load the desired track to go with the tour. Just sing the Tetris theme in "do"s in your head while you watch, thank you.

4 comments:

Snell Family said...

Cute house! It looks like you're settled in.

Melanie said...

Oh, I love it. I really like the cabinetry in the bathroom and kitchens. I don't think I could get Matt behind the idea of white kitchen cabinets, but I LURVE it.

Neff Family said...

I love your house! All the windows are marvelous. I love bright, open houses with lots of big windows. Very beautiful. My favorite though is the Brady in the sink picture. Very nice.

Amber said...

I loved the tour guide! Your house is beautiful and I love your decorating. The only thing I would change is the BYU bedding because it's ugly and should be red and have a U on it!