Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Deprived Part Deux: Not so deprived

We have the internet at home now, YEA!!! Mostly everything is unpacked and all the beloved guests have gone home. : ( What does that mean now?? Well, I get to focus on filing away the mountain of papers into the orange crate (our very sophisicated filing system), finish getting pictures up on walls, get Bradys room in order and THEN work on the blog. He has changed a bunch. For one, he doesn't look like a little newborn anymore. His head is getting bigger and his hair is thinning out. He's so precious....okay just a couple of pictures now but I can't go too overboard as there are many things calling my name to put them away.



Here I am trying to figure out what plugs into where so we can enjoy the wonderful commodity of Television.



Here is Brady showing a little bit of his smiley personality. He loves getting his diaper changed. Until this morning we had gone weeks since springing a leak mid-change.
This is Brady at his first birthday party!! He went to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate his cousin Sadies fourth birthday. He had lots of fun!




On a side note, Carl just found out that he passed his classes from Spring Semester. Two Bs, and I'll take it!! We didn't move out here for nothing! To quote Carl, "All things considered, Bs never looked better in my life." He will take the summer off for a few reasons then go back in the fall with probably three classes. I will enjoy my husband while I have him again.
P.S. Melanie- I believe you owe me $10 ; )

4 comments:

Amber said...

Your baby is growing! He is very cute. I wish that I could meet him. And I'm waiting to see pics of your house...

Melanie said...

I have never been so happy to lose a bet in my life. Granted the standards changed, we were under the impression a GMAT had to be taken. Send me your address and I will send you the $10. Oh wait, I feel a quote coming on, "Do you has what it takes? Do you has the 5 bucks?"

Brady is getting so big. How much does he weigh now?

And is Carl taking the summer off because you guys are going to be out here so much of the summer? Just teasing, but seriously...

Snell Family said...

Cute pictures and B's are awesome! It's amazing how much they change in such a short time.

Neff Family said...

I love the picture of you putting the TV together! I sooooooooo know how that feels...as in I so now how it feels to watch Brett struggle with those things. Haha. Brady is a little stud-muffin. He's getting so big since the last time I saw him...in your belly. I'm so happy you've got the internet now, I wait impatiently for more pictures and stories.