.JPG)
We had a lot of fun this Halloween! We went to our Branch Party for some good chili and hotdogs. Everyone was dressed up quite nicely. Brady and Carl won awards for the cutest costume and scariest costume, respectively. Then we went trick-or-treating with our nieces (and their parents). Carl was so cute as he proudly held up his little froggy to the people at the doors (or sitting in lawn chairs on the driveway.) I love them both very very much, even when they are green.
Brady didn't think much of the pumpkin guts.
.JPG)
+boohunins.JPG)
Carl is the Hulk (TV Version), Brady a Frog and I am a Couger Fan. (I was going to be a princess to kiss the frog, but none of my "princess" dresses fit)
The pumpkins we carved. So pretty!!
*I am really getting my blog on today!! don't worry, the baby is sleeping and the laundry is going.*
No comments:
Post a Comment