For more, more, more.
It finally clicked!! While on vacation (I know it's been a while since I've been home. Getting back into the swing of things takes a bit o' time) he started signing "more." It was a miraculous moment for me. I had been so close to just giving up the whole signing thing until he was 12 months old and could physically catch on, and I would see results sooner. Then "TA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAA" the angels sang, light filled the room, and all was well in Zion. I was so estatic! Now he is signing "more" and "eat." I think he was doing "ball" today, but it looked like "more", so I'm not sure. It sure is great to know that your creatin understands you and wants to communicate with you.
-


2 comments:
That's so rewarding and it will make your life so much easier!
thats awesome. Way to go for sticking with it. Its hard to stick with something when it takes so long to get results. Good job (to you and brady).
Post a Comment