Monday, March 30, 2009

Cotton Tailed


The other night we had a little visitor. Carl spotted him (?) as we were eating dinner. He was checking out the patio. I couldn't resist and had to get the camera.
I also scooped him up to show Brady. I'm sure he would have loved to cuddle it. I, however, was NOT about to let him touch it. The bunny may have been cute, but who knows what kind of germies it was covered with. He hung around the house the rest of the night. I decided to get a box for a shelter.

See how small!!
Unfortunately the wind must have been getting into the box. Little bunny didn't make it through the night. *Tear* Now we know that if we are going to shelter bunny with a box, to make sure there is a blanket for him and it is really sheltered from the wind. Oh, little bunny, have fun in bunny heaven.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

that is so cool. I bet brady loved seeing him. Too bad the bunny didn't make it, you could have had a little pet.