We hope you will enjoy looking a bit in to our lives while we are away. We will show you our successes and mishaps, among other things...and don't forget to look at all the cute pictures!!
I have seen my kids do this so many times, and it still baffles me! How can someone possibly be comfortable that way? Anneli often falls asleep with her face smashed up against the bars. too funny.
3 comments:
I have seen my kids do this so many times, and it still baffles me! How can someone possibly be comfortable that way? Anneli often falls asleep with her face smashed up against the bars. too funny.
Anna used to do this too. It's amazing the positions they get in to. It was great to see you today!!
Not long after I commented here Anna fell asleep in a cardboard box. I'll post the pic whenever I figure out how to use this new camera...
Post a Comment