-
Monday, May 3, 2010
He's got that special sheen...
Yesterday we put Brady down for his afternoon nap around 3. We could hear him playing in his room an hour later. He wasn't crying so we figured we'd just leave him in there so we could get dinner prepared and a little rest for ourselves. Around 4:30 he starts crying. Not a serious cry, but the cry that says, "I'm done being in my room!" I opened the door to let him out. His hair looks wet. He cuddles with Daddy for a few minutes. Carl notices he smells awfully sweet. When questioned what happened Brady says "I put cream on." Hmmmm....okay maybe he found a random bottle of lotion and opened it up. I went in his room to check for a mess. I found his top dresser drawer opened, the jar of Vaseline with lid off and suspicious markings that just perfectly matched two-year-old fingers digging out the goop. Yes folks, he climbed up onto his changing table, opened the drawer, opened the jar and smothered him self in Vaseline. His hair was nice and oily and his face had a "healthy glow" to it. I giggled at the thought of him carefully applying the "cream" to his face, his hair and arms. It was quite, quite humorous. And very moisturizing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment