Saturday, February 16, 2008

Getting Ready for Baby

Disclaimer: I, Stephanie, am posting this as an update on our familial status. I do not feel this event is significant enough to alarm and notify with a phone call. Under no circumstances should anyone feel we are "leaving them out of the loop." Thank you for your understanding and continued support in our lives.

At our Doctor visit on Friday I was dialated to 1/2 cm and 50% effaced. I woke up this morning to strange things happening in regards to my body. I won't go into any detail, but the events were enough that after speaking to the doctor on call we went into the hospital. I was hooked up to a couple of monitors, one for the babys heartbeat and another for uterine activity. They did some examining and decided that my waters had not broken and it was safe to go home. Baby is getting himself ready to come though. It's very exciting. Just under 3 weeks to go!!! Make sure to check the Tummy Shots as baby is still growing.

3 comments:

Amber said...

How exciting! Come soon baby, come soon-but be healthy.

Melanie said...

Yeah that's really exciting and we'll hope everything goes smoothly in the next little while. But... am I the only stupid one that doesn't know where these belly pictures are? Stephanie, Help Me!

Melanie said...

I'm the winner for good timing! CONGRATULATIONS 3 WEEKS EARLY!