Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fussy

It's funny how after Brady has come along, that's pretty much all that is blogged about now. That may be due to the fact that he completely consumes all my time and energy. There's not room for much else but Brady at this time. We should probably rename the blog to "Carl and Stephanies's Adventures about Brady." BTW Melanie, Chianti is a red color, the same on we had on the walls in Sandy.

This video is about as fussy as Brady gets right now. We can consider ourselves lucky. I think he's primarily gassy with a little bit of "I could eat if your offering" on the side. Check out the sweet mohawk I gave him.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Chianti: I see I see. Brady: He's getting so big already! Oh!

gipsonsontherocks said...

AWWWWWWWE!!! That is precious! I know, how can you call fussing precious? Anyways, I think it is!

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

AAWW!! That is sweet! And I do like the mohawk.

Snell Family said...

Thanks for the cute birth announcement and picture. I hope you get to move into your new house soon and keep us updated with pictures.