Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Goose is getting fat

*New photos uploaded at Photobucket.com*

Our little baby is growing. He's 4 weeks old now. It's sad realizing he's not going to stay a little baby forever.





Friday evening Carl comes home and ever so casually tells me that he's been hired to work as a permanent full-time teller. Previously he had just been a "float" or "peak-time" teller without any benefits like insurance. He had applied for the job a few weeks ago. He tells me that at 4:45 he received a phone call from the manager from the Caraway Branch. He was asked 3 "Tell me about a time when...." questions and the manager said he'd get back to Carl. Five minutes later the recruiter from Regions called and asked if Carl wanted the job. We can start getting insurance benefits in April. Yet another blessing for our little family.


And as requested....some pictures of our house. The first coat of paint is up and Carl tells me the bathroom tile is in. I've also heard that our realtor has been hinting that our closing date maybe pushed back. Not a big surprise as our home is a new construction and those always get pushed back. Hopefully it's not pushed too far back. There isn't really that much left to do. I really do love my chianti wall....and I can't wait to get in that tub!!!



Last sunday was our first sunday at church together. I'm not sure I can take Brady to church anymore because he's quite the distraction to us and others sitting around us. Brady is the youngest member of our branch and the only baby so he gets A LOT of attention.

8 comments:

Neff Family said...

Congrats Carl! Brady is so cute. I wish I could hold him!

Melanie said...

What the heck is a chianti wall?

Amber said...

Darn house, just get finished. We got pushed back 2 months on ours, so good luck.

gipsonsontherocks said...

So, we are new bloggers to your site, but I wanted to say officially how adorable your little man is!! I also wanted to tell Carl congrats on the job! It always amazes me at how God takes care of us!

Snell Family said...

I can't believe he's already a month old. They grow up too fast! How is he doing sleeping? Are you guys getting any sleep?

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

Congratulations to Carl on the promotion! God does always take care of us when we let Him! Brady is adorable and the photo of you three is so good.

Britt said...

wow...the only baby. Good luck keeping him quiet..jk. Don't worry about it. I'm sure everyone loves all his baby noises! He's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Brady is so beautiful! They grow so fast. We can't even believe that Kyle is 5 months old already. It's so amazing to watch them grow and learn new things every day. We're glad to hear that you guys are doing so well!