- I was obsessed with speaking Spanish as a teenager. I enrolled in the AP Spanish class as a Senior, only to drop it because it was too hard, and I never intended on taking the test.
- I had to go to Valley High School for a History credit. That was fun...I remember for one class we watch the Flintstones in Spanish as part of "Mexican" History. I have over 20 CDs in Spanish.
- I hooked up with boys at Classic Skating. Oh yeah...that was cool. Snowball any one?
- Also at Classic, my friend and I won $50 by tossing a dead fish back and forth across the rink.
- I have dimples in my shoulders. My son has picked this trait up as well. I don't know what it comes from though.
- I HATE bananas. I've tried many a times to eat a bite of one. They are way too gross though. Even the smell makes me wanna gag.
- I believe in carrying on family names. I don't want to go to the extremes to include everyone. For me growing up it was special knowing that I had my grandmother's middle name. It made me feel like there was a connection between us. I think this feeling is further proven in the fact that Bradys middle name is from his great-grandfather and they are born on the same day. I fully intend to use a family name for each of our kids.
-


1 comment:
I am SO on the same page as you with the names. Leah's middle name is Cassity (with a T) even though Matt originally wanted it spelled the regular way (CassiDy). It totally loses the meaning otherwise. We've decided to have all the girls middle names be names from my side of the family and all the boys middle names be from Matt's side of the family. That really makes it sound like we're going to have a thousand kids. But we'll be lucky to get two.
Post a Comment