Sunday, April 6, 2008

Not quite a Butterball

Well, Mr. Brady has passed the 10 pound mark. He officially weighs more than a ball I would use to bowl with. We are free and clear of constant weight checks. The next challenge is to get those burps up in less than 30 minutes. Here are some pictures of our little "Chunkaruwski."



He's so peaceful when he's asleep. He doesn't cry when he's hungry, he just grunts. Well, maybe if he's really hungry or his tummy hurts he'll let out a few squwaks.











He's not so peaceful when he's getting a bath. I don't know why, but I'm kinda obsessed with taking bath photos. I think he's super cute naked.


Brady doesn't really like "Tummy Time," but he get's to do it anyway.





Grandpa John bought this outfit (via Grandma Julie as proxy.) He looks so good in vests, just like daddy.











4 comments:

Snell Family said...

Cute, cute, cute! Ashton is the opposite. He screams when he's hungry and he loves taking baths.

Neff Family said...

Way cute kid guys! Sure wish I could hold him!

Amber said...

He is so cute and has gotten so big! They grow up so quick. I wish we could freeze them and keep them little forever!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable! Watch out--they grow SO fast! But, they get to be more fun the bigger they get. :)