Monday, June 9, 2008

Family Genes

I've gone collage crazy! Here are three collages of Brady and Carl, Stephanie or Stephanie's sister, Tiffany. Now you can tell me whose genes he inherited....

3 comments:

Melanie said...

The very first pictures I saw of Brady, I thought he was totally a Carl-Baby. I quickly went away from that thought process and realized he is definitely a baby of Bruderer Genes.

Snell Family said...

I think he's a good mix. I still see Carl but I also see your side in him too. Also I'm going to have Matt burn you that disc because I probably did it wrong. So hopefully I can get that out to you soon!

Amber said...

I'm with April. At first I saw a lot of Carl in him, but now a lot of you. But I still can see Carl. He really is a good mix.