.JPG)
For those of you who are interested (mostly my mom) I've uploaded all the footage of Brady and his new adventures with "solid" foods. Yes, I admit, we are camera happy. We are going to have hours and hours of footage of our children doing the most simple, everyday things. That's okay by me because they are only little for a short while. So, enjoy Brady in all his messiness!!
2 comments:
I think it's awesome that you're taking so many pictures!! I regret not taking more, and that's saying something!!
I hope we get to see you guys when you come down. Please, please, PLEASE give us a call. 250-0234 916-0373...I want to hold that boy!!!
I'm glad you posted a picture of cute Brady after that nasty spider. I hate spiders, but the frog is cute! I can't wait to see you and Brady.
Post a Comment