Monday, September 1, 2008

Tag, you're it!!

I don't know what officially constitutes a "tag" but I saw thing and thought it would be interesting to do.

Here's what to do: Google image your answer and then post the first picture that comes up.

FAVORITE TREAT: Choloate Pudding.

This is nice and all, but I much prefer my instant kind. there's no time to wait for pudding! Although this recipie looks good. Can anyone tell me what a "moderatly hot" oven is in terms of degrees? How about a "cool oven?"

PLACE I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE: A suburb of Salt Lake City, Utah

PLACE I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT: New York

PET'S NAME: Boomer and Symion

......uuhhh, what?

MIDDLE NAME: Jean

AGE: 24

Of all the cool 24 photos that came up, this lame-o was the first. psh.

MAJOR: Homemaker.

Isn't she truley a Modern Homemaker??

FAVORITE VACATION: Disneyworld

WORST HABIT: "while you're up..." favors


i.e. "Hey Carl, while you're up can you get me some ice cream?"

No comments: