My 3 Faves
What are the last three things you purchased? (aside from groceries...)
1. Revolution for the kitties, darn bugs...
2. Air Popper for Popcorn
3. Straws
What are the last three songs you downloaded for your ipod? (Carl put them all on the MP3 player for me...so...yeah.)
1.
2.
3.
What are your three favorite movies?
1. Selena
2. Music of the Heart
3. Enchanted
What are three things you have not done yet? (I'm guessing they want things I would like to do?)
1. Landscape the yard
2. Scrapbook for Brady
3. Clean out Bradys closet
What are three things you can not live without?(excluding people)
1. Cetaphil face wash and benzoyl peroxide to keep my face squeaky clean
2. My camera to capture all those precious moments
3. The internet. No it is NOT a luxury. I would go INSANE without it. End of story.
What are your three favorite dishes?
1. Sweet Potatoes
2. Ham Loaf
3. Spinach Manicotti
What are your three favorite T.V. shows?
1. The Office
2. The Biggest Loser
3. Law and Order
What are the last three places you traveled to that were more than one hundred miles away?
1. Orlando, FL
2. Albuquerque, MN
3. Jonesboro, AR
What are your three favorite desserts?
1. Pudding
2. Bryers Vanilla Ice Cream
3. Cheesecake
What are three things you would buy if money were not an issue?
1. A plane to fly me back and forth from Utah, or wherever else I wanted to go.
2. Lots and lots of food storage
3. A new wardrobe every 3 months
Three people I tag
1. Kelly
2. Amber
3. Melanie
-


No comments:
Post a Comment