Ah, rural Arkansas. We made it home alright. Brady was great, as usual, on the airplane. Mommy was definately more excited to be home than Brady was. I had to promise myself not to cry as I said goodbye to the family so that my mascara would stay in place and I'd look hot (as hot as I could look) for Carl. I didn't cry but I did end up getting bananas and spit up on my shirt. I was going for the "Mommy in action" look. Life here is getting back to normal. The grocery shopping resumed on Monday, the finances updated and laundry is on deck for tomorrow. Yup, life is good. Although I hear we missed a pretty killer halloween party.
I do want to apologize to those that I didn't get to see while out in Utah. I felt like a chicken with its head cut off. I needed another week to actually have some relaxing vacation. I loved my time out there, don't get me wrong. So, throw eggs at me, curse me or shake your fist at me. Just forgive me after you do such. Thanks.

This is Brady seeing daddy for the first time. It took a few times of being playfully, but gently, raised into the air for the cobwebs to be shaken. Now they are good buds again.
3 comments:
I remember going on vacation when Leah was about Brady's age. I think Matt and I expected a little bit more of a warm reception. She didn't even care.
We were glad to see you two. Maybe next time Carl can stop by too!
I am glad that you are home and safe! Have fun getting back into real life!
We missed you on Saturday! It was fun hanging out with you and Brady.
Post a Comment