While waiting for our food at Chili's, Carl and I entertained ourselves with the fun kids menu. There was a mad lib in there and this is what came out. (underlined words are the filled in ones)
Oh, no! Writer's Block! Episode 23: Salsa and the Silky Fingernails
Scene: Interior of Sunny's grilled apartment. Chip knocks on the front door.
Sunny: What the honk! I wasn't expecting anyone! I hope it's Chip with a tire or a charcol.
Chip: (enters room) Hi, Sunny! Hope you're feeling chocolate. I sweated all the way here! Did you know Ppper is dropping in the taco this afternoon at the Mexico?
Sunny: Really? We should pack some chewy circle and rush over to cut with him. That will be really shredded! I'll bring the plate. That's Pepper's fave!
Chip: Cool. I'll call Hal on my new sock and have him eat us.
Sunny: Yay! I love when we call change together and dice for a spicy cause!
Chip: Okay, Sunny. I'll chill you outside, and we can go in my USA.
-


No comments:
Post a Comment