My mom got Carl Betime Stories with Adam Sandler for his birthday. We give this movie like, 17 thumbs-up. I kept thinking as I was watching "We should buy this movie." Uuuh, DER! It was fairly clean, except for the scantily-clad swimsuits that adorned the beach goers. It was HILARIOUS!! There's a boy in our branch who talks about a gerbil with huge eyes. Now I know what he means and that he's not just crazy (Kim, you know your kids are, well, imaginative ; ).) Even though it was a Disney Production, it wasn't far-fetched like some other productions, i.e. the Cheetah Girls.
I think the combination of a Happy Madison (which are usually PG-13 and make me cringe A LOT) AND a Disney production was muy exellente. I hope they have some more successes as oringinal and family friendly as this.
Oh, and Carl says he will let anybody borrow it for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
-


2 comments:
I thought the movie was really good too. Especially for being an Adam Sandler movie.
I Luv that movie!!!
Post a Comment