Friday, September 4, 2009

Carl's Assignment


Being totally honest, my work may look very ordinary. But I can tell you it's full what I feel is important to me. In the last two years, my marriage with my wife, Stephanie, my religion, which is shown behind the wedding picture, and my son, Brady, have become the center of my world. I don't get out much because I like to spend every moment I can with them. But those who know me will tell you everything I do, whether it's my work, my schooling, the grocery shopping I do, the chores I perform at home, and the service I provide to our church, is all done for my family and the betterment to my life. It brings me so much satisfaction to know that my life is completely transparent with my families. Sure I like to enjoy my personal time, but not nearly as much as I used to. If I would have done this before he was born, there was much more to show you. But understanding the importance of my family has changed my life permanently.

No comments: