We hope you will enjoy looking a bit in to our lives while we are away. We will show you our successes and mishaps, among other things...and don't forget to look at all the cute pictures!!
Wow...you scrapbook and blog. Amazing! He's getting so big...and don't worry after 3 kids they are each just as fun as the first. They are all different. For me I have been less obsessive with my 2 younger boys because I'm a less paranoid parent than when I just had one. So...in a way its even funner, although I wouldn't take back the first 2 years of Emmit's life for anything. You live and learn right? I'm glad you guys had a fun trip to Utah and got to go to the temple and everything!
1 comment:
Wow...you scrapbook and blog. Amazing! He's getting so big...and don't worry after 3 kids they are each just as fun as the first. They are all different. For me I have been less obsessive with my 2 younger boys because I'm a less paranoid parent than when I just had one. So...in a way its even funner, although I wouldn't take back the first 2 years of Emmit's life for anything. You live and learn right? I'm glad you guys had a fun trip to Utah and got to go to the temple and everything!
Post a Comment