Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fun at Wheeler Farm

We went to Wheeler Farm on vacay. It was neat to see the animals. I wish there was more to actually do, but that's what you get when you just pop in with no cash on hand. On to the fun! Ashton was down for a nap (toddlers have their OWN schedual, you know) so Carl, K-Dub (that's what Brady calls Kaleb), and I went to see the animals.

I noticed this neat duck!


I like to call him Afro-Duck.

The boys saddled up for some pictures


Okay, my turn!



That's my hot cowboy!



I remember this tree house from when we visited in elementary. The hole to get into the upper room seemed A LOT smaller!!



Brady and Kaleb sitting in the wagon.

Cute Kaleb wanted a picture just by himself.

It was a fun trip to the farm. It brought back some memories for me. I hope it made some memories for our family and Kaleb.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I've never been to wheeler farm, it looks like fun. that duck is cool.

Snell Family said...

I like going to Wheeler Farm and the boys love the animals. And like you said, it's free! (which makes it even better)