Has anyone else ever heard of these?
Dapper Snappers. You feed it through the back 3 loops on pants and snap it tight enough to hold up your little ones britches. Genius!! Why? Because suspenders are SOOOO out.

They run $11 for one and $30 for three. The question is: Can I MAKE them cheaper? Is it even worth it?
Is there anything similar out there that is less expensive but still good quality?
Okay that was more than one question...
They look pretty cool to me. I will have to do s'more 'vestigatin' on this subject.


2 comments:
Do you buy adjustable waist pants? LIFE SAVER! The little 'Dapper Snapper' looks like the same idea, only on the outside of pants rather than the inside.
My Leah has NO bum and NO waist. We see a lot of bum crack anyway, but adjustable waist lessens it quite a bit.
hEY ITS JAYDEN SEAN'S DAGHTER I GOT A BLOG WHY DONT U CHECK IT OUT!!!
Post a Comment