-
Monday, February 4, 2008
President Hinckley
Thanks to Melanie for posting the video on her blog.
I too echo sentiments of saddness and loss. Like so many others, I am comforted by knowing that President Hinckley is in the presence of our Lord and his loved ones, especially his wife.
I recall when another denomination lost their leader. There's was such questioning and speculation of who would next lead that congregation. To me, I sensed a feeling of panic and being lost from the members. I am greatful that we need not even fear over who will lead us next. I am greatful that we can have comfort in knowing that our next President that steps into place is called of God to be a Prophet, Seer and Revelator not only for the LDS congregation, but for the world. May the Lord bless and keep President Hinckley. We look forward in faith to the years that are ahead and sustain he who is called of the Lord to lead us in these latter-days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey Funky Monkeys! You should visit our blog at neffajawea.blogspot.com!
Stephanie, you're getting so big! I'm so excited for you!
I love this video...I think I might steel it from you and post it on ours!
Post a Comment