
We made it to Utah all safe and sound. I think Brady had a good time on the plane.

There was this great old man behind us on our last leg of the trip who played with him. It was nice for mom to get a little break and browse through the Sky Mall magazine at all the unitaskers and must-haves for any rational human begin. (note the sarcasim)


So far we have visited Grandpa Johns workplace, went to the D.I., Macey's, and Suhmifs (as I said when I was a wee one), we have visited friends and played with
these awesome foam blocks from Hobby Lobby. We have many more fun-filled days ahead of us and can't wait to see more family. The time is passing all too quickly for us, but not fast enough for Carl. We miss you daddy!
2 comments:
It was so nice to see you the other day and to meet Brady! He is such a cutie!
You know I'm LOVIN' the Elvis pic! Miss you guys bunches!
Post a Comment