OH THE ANGST!!!!!
I am torn! Torn, I tell you! I am soooo excited to be out there with family and friends, yet, I am painfully aware that Carl is not going to be with me for the trip. I guess I really do love him.
I've spent the last few days cleaning the house. I don't want anything to be dirty or left undone for Carl. I want him to be able to relax as much as possible. I feel like I'm leaving a child. I went grocery shopping yesterday and got all sorts of food for him. I'm sure he's fully capable of feeding him self enough to sustain his life for 17 days. I probably could have not gone shopping and let him do that this weekend (there really wasn't any food to eat for myself, so a trip we made.)
In my head are the many things I think about and do everyday. Just buzzing around in there. They never come out though, because when they want to it is always a very inopportune moment. Like when it is midnight and hubby is lightly snoozing on his way to dream land. What kind of loving wife would wake him up to tell him "please clean out the litter tray thing that the cats walk on as they get out of the potty." It wouldn't do me any good because he wouldn't remember anything I said the next day. Breath. The house will not fall apart while you are gone. Right???
-


No comments:
Post a Comment