Thursday, October 23, 2008

How time flies...

I can't believe it's almost over!! Pretty soon Brady and I will be in humid Arkansas. We are both very excited to see the Daddy-Man! I picture a sweet reunion of slow-motion running, arms held our for each other, our hair flowing behind us, one of us tripping and smacking our faces on the ground....Is it it romantic??? I think so.

We went to a Chinese Restaurant (family tradition.) It was pretty good in my books. We had lots of fun visiting different people. Today we went to old workplaces and showed Mr. Brady off. We have done LOTS of driving around. I feel like I should put Brady into another carseat for weeks after we get back. I got to do some scrapbooking yesterday. I'm not real big into it, but it was fun. If it didn't take this and that, and some of these and some of those that end up costing you a bunch, I'd do it everyday. I think I am going to start out small and get a few supplies when I get back home.

We also went downtown to the Family History Library. It is amazing!!! I could do that for hours on end. Although, I found out my father-in-law passed away in 1965....which kinda freaks me out cuz he seems to be alive and kickin' to me. Any ideas on how that happened???

Brady has been quite the ladies man out here. He has met at least 3 other little girls. He gets very excited over each of them. Already our little heartbreaker. You mommas and pappas better watch out for your girls. There is one good looking boy comming their way. And he knows how to flirt.

To those in AR, we'll see you soon.

To those in UT, it's been a blast and we hope to see you again soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you bunches! We are having a moms night out at my house on Tuesday and we will be scrapbooking. You can use some of my stuff. I have plenty!

Melanie said...

Well, I just realized that all that time went by and we only saw you guys two or three times. We just got really busy this last week.

Have a good trip back and tell Carl hi for us! It was great seeing you two!

Amber said...

It was great to see you and meet Brady! He is SO cute! I am sorry that I only got to see you once! I hope that you have a great homecoming and that you can get Brady back on schedule!