I was told I couldn't buy any more frames until I've filled the ones I have. That doesn't meant that Carl can't buy me any! Thanks dear!
Santa brought Brady this fun toy to make lots of noise with and to practice walking.
This is Carl's "What the crap?!" face. I got him a mini Guitar Hero game as a joke. It's been returned already.
Brady got this fun fun gumball gift from Seth and Anj. I was SURE it was something else before it was unwrapped. I was confused when he started saying "ball, ball" when he first got a peak at it.
This is one of those frames around that house that hadn't been filled. Carl received the frame and pictures as a gift for his graduation from the U. My gift to him was getting the pictures in there.
Brady got this reindeer bib from Santa. I think Grandma 'Tilla told him what he wanted for Christmas. The ears are a washcloth tucked inside the head. So cute!!
Here Brady is practicing that noise making and walking while Lissa tests her slinky.
The LaVets got to come over to our house to have dinner. I think the girls had more fun playing with Brady's toys than he did!
Look at these three beautiful girls!! Aren't they gorgeous in their Christmas dresses? I think so.


2 comments:
Great explanations of Christmas details. Much better than the quickie slideshow I posted... (and thanks for not posting the miserable pics of me!)
I love Brady in the bib. He looks like he's saying, "Mom, you are not making me wear this." He's so cute! And he's looking more and more like you Steph.
Post a Comment