Friday, January 2, 2009

So little time...

What to do, what to do?

Well, I should:
  • Update the checkbook
  • clean the kitchen
  • read twilight
  • read scriptures
  • read my baby book
  • write in my personal journal
  • write in brady's journal
  • organize and back up photos on the computer
  • get dressed
  • tidy up the living room
  • research food storage shelves (the kind that rotate the canned goods. but not the super huge ones, we need one that will fit on our pantry shelf)
  • Make a phone call regarding a baby shower for someone who is about to pop
  • Think about what baby shower gift I'd like to give the ladies I know that have or are about to have new children
  • Trim the cats nails
  • Blog in more detail about our lives instead of just putting pictures up and calling it good

Okay, I think that's it on my list of things to do. Now what is going to get done?? Oh, I don't know......

How does one find the time to accomplish things on their list? I could spend all day writing in journals, or cleaning, or cooking, or blogging, or playing with the baby, or creating handmade baby gifts, or scrapbooking. Too bad there are other things that get in the way. How does one find time to do a little bit of that, and a little bit of this, and maybe some of that over there and still have time to meet the needs of the family? I'm realizing I can't do them all, all the time. Isn't realization the first step towards healing? Something like that...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say read Twilight. I have the whole series if you want to borrow it.