Don't fence me in!!! Okay, well, maybe you can. We did it!! Rather, Carl and some elders from the branch did it. Thank you to Josh, who helped us pick up the supplies; Todd, who came over and got the string lined up, dug some holes, took on the gate, and pretty much was the impromptu mastermind for the entire project; Dave, who kept the team positive and labored very diligently; Elders Winn and Wischmeier, who let us be their service for the week and provided much needed strength and extra hands. Thank you to the families of these men for allowing us to keep them away from home. This fence came out straighter than the one in Sandy. I give the string the credit for that. Haha. That one was a practice run. I really cannot express enough gratitude for the time and effort put into this project. I am proud to be the co-owner of this fence.
-





2 comments:
It looks great!!! Great job to you and all of your friends!
Good job on the fence. And I love those sock/toy thingy's Brady has on. Ashton loves his feet, where did you get them?
Post a Comment