Thanks to everyone who responded to my tough times. I really needed them. Things are getting better. Mr. Brady and I are trying to find something everyday to have as a project or outing. He is rolling over more and more. It scares me that he rolled over during his nap today and was sleeping on his tummy. Being the ever-worrying mother that I am, I called the pediatrician's office. Silly me. The nurse said I basically have two choices: 1. To keep and eye on him and keep flipping him back over (he doesn't do it on his own yet) or 2. Let him sleep and just make sure there is nothing cushy in the crib. No more cute Teddy Bear in the corner or soft blankies to cuddle up with.
Carl was especially sweet the other day. He's a good guy, ya know? I think I'll keep him for a while longer. Once again, all is well in the Behunin household until everything goes awry again.
-


1 comment:
Glad to hear it!
Post a Comment