.JPG)
This year was filled with....well....fence building, good food, mosquito abatement and late night fireworks. After a long hard day of fence building (I didn't build any fence, but Carl, Dave and Todd did) we went to Daves house for some good food with the Haskins. Carl forgot suncreen and is sooooo red. All he needed was some blue and he'd be ready for the 4th's festivities (get it, cuz he's already white, and some of his skin was burned?...I'm hilarious.) Then Brady watched the Cubbies and Cardinals play with Dave, a.k.a. Triple Pat. Yea, the Cubbies won!! We drove over to a parking lot to watch the fireworks being set off at the county fair grounds. Brady wasn't even scared a bit!! I wrapped him up in a blanket to try and protect his little ears. Next year we are definately going to get ear plugs!! The little guy ended up sleeping through the last part of the show. It was a good day, very good.
Watching the Game with Uncle Dave.
.JPG)
.JPG)
"I gotta burp before I get to see the show."
.JPG)
Watching the fireworks.
.JPG)
Thanks Momma and Daddy-man! That was pretty fun!
1 comment:
Da fence loooks great! Brady is soo cute. I still can't believe you're a mom. That's just wierd.
Post a Comment