No, we're not dead. I'm just BUSY BUSY BUSY!!! This week has seemed SO long. What have we been up to lately? Well...
- Lots of MOMS Club activities. We went to the park again on Tuesday. Brady loves to swing. He had lots of fun with his (I think) 6-weeks-to-the-elder friend Kason. I'm glad he has someone to watch and learn new feats from. MOMS Club has helped save my sanity. It has provided a variety of women to connect with. If you're feeling alone and you find you're needing a reason to get out of the house a couple of times a week, I highly recommend checking out your local chapter.
- Going, then not going, then going, and then not going again to Baton Rouge, LA to help with the hurricane relief. Carl was schedualed twice to go, but alas the trips have been cancelled. Do we still get the blessings? (please say yes!)
- Packing for the BIG TRIP. Imagine me standing there wide eyed, perplexed about what in the world amd I supposed to take with me on this trip?? I've packed myself for long trips before. But what in the world do I and don't I need for Brady? I've seen lists that give general examples, but what about his books for nap time? What about his light-flashing, sound-making toys? Ahh, my brain is spinning.....Will one of you pack for me? Please?? Pretty please????
- Reviewing where our hard-earned money has gone, and where it needs to go to. Darn Budgeting.....
- Enjoying the new things Brady is doing. From practicing his high voice, to doing downward facing dog, and taking the long way around the couch it has been a blast.
So, we've been busy. We are happy here in little ole Arkansas learning and growing and experiencing a brand new way of life!


1 comment:
Glad you found MOMS Club...it has saved my life and the lives of my kids many, many times.
Just remember, whatever you might not be able to pack/forget to pack for Brady...we will have it in UTAH! You can always buy a replacement at the local WalMart.
Yes, I've been lurking. I might just go back into hiding after this comment. Do don't be surprised if I do.
Post a Comment