
"I love to see the Temple..."
It seems every time I share my testimony it's about temples. I really do like them. I love the way I'm reminded every time I look at one that my family can be together forever. Whole and complete. About a year ago my mom and her brother were sealed to her deceased parents. Grandma Leabo did accept the gospel while here on this earth, but she came close to it as a member of the RLDS faith and later Community of Christ. As I was in the sealing room, across from my cousin Matt, in place for Grandma Leabo and Grandpa Sindt, respectively, I felt nothing like I've felt before. I know that Grandma is happy on the other side. She is happy that her daughter and one of her sons are now sealed to her and her husband, their father who passed away from a brain tumor, for all eternity.

I am thankful for Temples and the great blessings that we receive through them.


No comments:
Post a Comment