I've been feeling like all I do is complain about my life on here lately. So, it is time for some positive posts. There is no correlation between what number each item is thanked and the importance it has in my life, i.e. number 5 may not be any more important than number 13 or vise versa. The winners are drawn at random. So, here goes!
Day One
I am greatful for clear skin. My acne was HORRIBLE after the delivery of Brady. I went to the dermatologist and he said there was nothing that he could do while I was nursing to help it as far as medications were concerned. The best thing he could recommend was to wash my face day and night and to use a benzoyl peroxide cream. Since we were having such a hard time with feeding Brady as it was, I contemplated giving up nursing for clear skin. But, we stuck it out and eventually, as my hormones leveled off and I started washing regularly with cetaphil my skin cleared up. so now I'm not embarrassed for Carl to have to look at a pizza face wife. I still get a pimple here and there, but it is 1000% better than before. Yea for clear skin!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment