Thursday, August 14, 2008

Here Comes the Airplane!!!

I'm coming out, so you better get this party started!! No really, I am coming out to Salt Lake!!
Aren't you all so excited!! As an added bonus, you'll receive a free visit from Brady! Serwiously, Pom Pom, I'm about to pee my pants. Now, I haven't booked my flight yet, but I will before sunrise on Saturday. So if anyone has anything special going on that you might like me to be there for let me know and I may be able to extend a day or two. The firm, but not set in concrete dates are October 8-October 25. I am going to be back home for Halloween, no ifs, ands or buts. So start planning now because those 17 or so days are going to fly by and I'll be back in Arkansas before you know it.

Let me know of any special events that should not be missed out on while visiting my homeland. 55 days and counting....

*A note about our loving Carl. He will not be able to make it to Utah due to his studies. I will miss him deeply. I know that it's just not the same without him there by my side. But let me assure you, he will be there in spirit.

2 comments:

Snell Family said...

I'm excited to see Brady, and you of course. We'll have to let Brady and Ashton play together.

Melanie said...

All I can say is... a WOO HOO!