A break from "real life" is always nice to have. My sister Amy was able to come out and visit us for a few days. Carl and I took this opportunity to have our summer vacation. We went to Memphis to pick Amy up and see a few of the sights there. We saw the Dixon Gallery and Gardens, the Rock 'N Soul Museum, visited Beale Street, had dinner at Pork with an Attitude, and visited the Craighead Forrest Park. On Sunday we had the La Vetters over for dinner. We stayed up late, and tried to sleep in late too. Carl did a lot of house work so that I could enjoy time with Amy. Amy and I even got to practice yoga Monday morning.
I am grateful that I could get away from the everyday hum-drum. I have been rejuvenated (after getting a shot in the tush for strep throat) and ready to tackle the Stay-at-Home-Mom life I lead. Enjoy the following moments from our weekend. Much more photos and videos will be avaliable on photobucket when I get to it....
Brady Meets Aunt Amy
Don't fall in!!!
This is very serwious....Hey look! It's the turtle and the hare!!
This is a big basketball outside the FedEx Arena in Memphis


No comments:
Post a Comment