Yes, another bath picture. He's really so cute all nakie-like.

He knows how to roll 360 degrees now (more on that later.) Here he had rolled him self up into the blanket. I think he wants to be a burrito.
I just wanted to take some pics one day and here are some pretty good shots I got.
Look at those eyebrows!!!!
He had too much fun today. Poor baby, we still had to wake him up for cereal and a bath.
*Bummer, he was sleeping after yoga today and looked so cute with his little naked shoulders exposed. My camera was having issues though and as soon as the problem was resolved he woke up. Just imagine that one, okay?*


2 comments:
Ok, I could seriously comment on every single picture. He's so flippin cute! Look at those eyes!! I just want to hold him so bad, it kills me that I can't. I may just hop on a plane one day and show up at your doorstep. "Give me the child."
The Twilight Series is actually pretty fun. I've got the whole fam in on it now; including my father-in-law and step-dad and husband. It's kind of girly/chick flicky, as my father-in-law says, but now he's really into it. I suggest it as a good read. It's fun and reads easy.
Hope you guys are doing well! We sure do miss you!
I love just sitting down and taking pictures of Leah. I have A TON! I think it's great though.
I can't believe how big this kids is getting.
Oh and one more thing, it TOTALLY warms my heart that you are blogging so much lately. Thank You!
Post a Comment