Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day 24

Carl

I am very grateful for my husband, Carl. I'm not sure where to begin. He does so many things for me. He has helped me grow up. He gives me a shoulder to cry on. He does the cat litter. He usually does the dishes. He makes me laugh. I think that is one of my favorite things about him. I think about if I married a rich guy, that might be nice. But would he be able to make me laugh like Carl does? I'm not sure. I am also thankful for his humility. He is a humble servant of the Lord. He does everything he can to help his family. I even get him to change a poopy diaper here and there. Honestly, he's not bad about that at all. I am very, very lucky to have Carl for my husband. Lately he's helped me most my picking up my slack around the house. He loves me and Brady. I believe he would do anything thing for us, even drive me to the E.R. at 2 am with an ear ache while at Arkansas Children's Hospital with Brady.

Since I'm the one that does most the blogging, we don't hear much about Carl. Here's little bit of what he's been up to lately:

Going on a much needed "Man-Date" where he did very well at golf.

Stepping on a nail under a house, causing the need for a trip to the ER. The wait there was over 3 hours. Thankfully, since his injury didn't really need a bed or official exam room, we were able to use a family waiting room to receive treatment. He held the baby on the way out so that none of the waiting patients could tackle him for getting treated so quickly.

He will be starting his second semester of Grad school at ASU this Monday.
Almost getting attacked by a goose.

Getting his nose bitten off by a toothless Brady-monster.

Taking a nap with Brady.

Going to the Paragould water park and careening down their two "awesome" slides.

Working very, very, very hard for the money.

Thank you for all you do, Carlo. I love you and I am very happy to have you as my husband.

No comments: